Don’t sell to him!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsargent1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jsargent1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
299
Reaction score
142
Location
stephenville
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Recently sold two of my Vortech pumps, mp10qd’s
This man thinks because he put mp40 in his subject title, that’s what I’ll magically have.
Give him 0 out of 10 stars,

IMG_5369.png IMG_5370.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new