Done with Semi agressive fish totally!!

Degener8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so my last purchases were Striped Burr fish/Yellow tang/ Blue spot puffer. I also purchased some smaller fish for another tank.

Well 3 days after adding my new fish the snow flake eel committed suicide and I had eel Jerkey when I found him.

I added the smaller fish to the 75 gallon tank a few days later since i now longer had my largely agressive eel. BUT now the burr fish is eating everything.
Killed 3 chromis. Beat my mandarin to death literally. And I accidentally crushed the blue spot in a land slide while trying to remove the remaining smaller fish. (felt horrible about that)

So smaller fish all removed Fast Forward a week and the yellow tang is missing pieces of his fins.. all nice uniform notches the size of the burr fishes mouth. So back to the LFS he will go.

He was totally un agressive at the pet store living with the same tang he is now trying to eat.
I want a tranquill ocean so from here forward only stocking with nice peaceful fish.

I would rather have a HUGE school of chromis and a couple grazing fish rather than have another even semi agressive fish.

I have nick named the burr fish Dr.Jeckel for now.

Back