Donor funded school tank!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I manage a 120-gallon fish tank at a school and it’s 100% donor funded! I am in urgent need of the supplies that are starred or anything on this list as I’m sure all of you know there are ongoing costs and supply needs associated with running a tank! I am waiting for the school to get back to me to set up a monetary donation fund. But for now here is the physical list of supplies needed for those of you who don’t want to make a monetary donation! https://giftful.com/wishlists/V534Z...NyXE94OwEeZtdWnt0FmAh3QlzFafm5HqWAv8EzLLrhidI
Please reach out to me if you plan on sending physical supplies so there’s no duplicates and I can make sure the secretary knows packages are coming.
Feel free to follow the progress here:
A photo I took today as the kids at the center ages 6 weeks to pre-k drew this background! The education center is an art based center located at Northampton Community College’s Bethlehem, PA campus. My Mom is the director of education and I’m a student/take care of the fish tank! And more fish are coming tomorrow so stay tuned and watch out for the donation link.
5C2E5265-1404-4A4F-8B52-3D493EC2905D.jpeg

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will they let you make it a predator tank? :face-in-clouds:
I plan on a small pufferfish. And I would love to get a lionfish and rabbit fish along with some other fish like that but it’s too much of a liability that I don’t want to be responsible for! The dude in my profile photo Hewbie was supposed to go in the tank but I fell in love with him I decided to keep him for myself and upgrade his home. My final list is the following coming tomorrow:
Melananurus wrasse
Orchid dottyback
Pair of clowns
Future additions include:
Purple tang
Small pufferfish such as a toby or blue spot
Diamond goby
Lemonpeel angel

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back