Don't eat your neighbors

  • Thread starter Thread starter nkyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nkyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
595
Reaction score
550
Location
Northern KY/Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would this have caused my yuma to shrink and die? The hammer arm was actually in the mouth. No harm done to the hammer.

4cad34589a6ffa23d31fbb92d4894f82.jpg
 
Hammers can produce stinging tentacles and harm neighbors. That’s whould be my guess to what’s is going on. I would move the yumma away from the hammer if it’s still alive.
 
I actually moved the hammer higher in the tank so it wouldn't affect anything else. Plus it frees up room for more coral.
 
That's not nice! HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new