Don't you just hate it

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your tank isn't setup and cycled yet and that fish you have been waiting for comes on Diver Den... Ugh, the pain to watch it go to a different tank.

I really like the White Tail Bristletooth Tangs but have only found the Kole Tangs around my area and on the web of late. So to not have my larger tank set up and cycled hurts the soul a little bit right now! ;):oops:

Has this happened to you? What was the fish you wanted but did the responsible thing and passed it up?

cancun

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your tank isn't setup and cycled yet and that fish you have been waiting for comes on Diver Den... Ugh, the pain to watch it go to a different tank.

I really like the White Tail Bristletooth Tangs but have only found the Kole Tangs around my area and on the web of late. So to not have my larger tank set up and cycled hurts the soul a little bit right now! ;):oops:

Has this happened to you? What was the fish you wanted but did the responsible thing and passed it up?
LOL! Mine was a Red Sea Regal Angel! Couldn't see dropping 350.00 on a fish with a terrible track record. I was bummed though! So beautiful! I guess that's what being responsible hobbeists are all about!!!

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hang in there Dierks, DD has had quite a few white tail bristle tooth tangs lately, I bet there will be one available when you're ready for it!

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was the Anthias Borb,:( every time that we go to Universal Studios especially Dr. Seuss area, as it reminds me of those funny-looking characters, just hit me back that I couldn't get it and now are almost impossible to find them

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@andrewkw I am right in the middle of rebuilding my entire office. I cant even set up a QT yet as this place is a construction zone. On top of that a lot of paints and epoxys are being allied as well. I would be to nervous to set anything up right now. The wife makes me contain my mess to one room so no option taking over more space :)
Here is a link to my tank build if you want to follow along.

I am getting close to getting everything done, then I can get some water in this tank!!

Mine was the Anthias Borb,:( every time that we go to Universal Studios especially Dr. Seuss area, as it reminds me of those funny-looking characters, just hit me back that I couldn't get it and now are almost impossible to find them
Those are some very cool looking fish!!! Wow

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back