Dosage Help On Lps softy tank

I can second this I have dosed both probably even closer in time gaps then I should have without adverse effects so far!!

Do be slow with the Neo phos and nitro is easier to bring them up in my opinion than bring them down but definitely important to be above zero.

I was using old droppers from my Hanna alk reagents and I just started with a few drops every night and frequent testing
Thank you, you guys are a big help 😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new