Doser 2.1 SA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Buddah001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ditto @WWIII i have 2 dosers. 1x came with my KH Director and the other I purchased is a stand alone that i converted to a slave doser as I am using the P4 to control it. Is there any way to activate the temp port? It seems to not be active when it is used as a slave unit

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not. I got all excited when I saw the stand alone maxi had temp port and level ports, but found out once converted to slave mode these are not usable. @Ditto tested this and I also asked GHL. I failed to follow up with them to ask if this would be possible through a software/firmware change? It would really add a lot of value in the stand alone devices for us p4 owners imo. Especially with the maxi doser, as many are using this for awc from remote locations. Would be awesome to use it to monitor temp of new saltwater and the level in our reservoirs! I'm just not sure if it is technically even possible?

mrramsey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that’s unfortunate. I’d be inclined to buy a SA unit as a slave just for the temp port.

OP
OP
Buddah001

Buddah001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could we possibly take those cards out of the doser and put them in our P4’s and then block off the open ports on the back of the doser?

Back