Dosing 90 gallon cube.

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start dosing a three part brs and was looking for advice on a starting point. I don't have a ton of coral, and do water changes every two to three weeks. Thanks in advance.

ashton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the BRS 3 part and its worked great for me on my 75 gallon with 20 gal sump. I just used their calculator to figure the amount to dose and i've noticed better growth from sps & lps and my Alk & Ca have been rock solid for several months now. Check on ebay for their starter package, i got mine for around $40 and that included the 3 x Dosing Jugs with pumps and the measuring cups plus the powder to make the solutions.

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use b ionic and have had great results. No mixing just hook it to my dosing pumps and go. Did have to measure alk and cal for first few weeks but has been fine since then

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you dont have lots of coral, then using a good salt mix would probably be ok. Wouldnt have to dose alot. But dosing would reward greater growth..... so +1 to the BRS 3 part.

OP
OP
J

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the there part in my garage for about six and have never mixed it. (i know I know) so get my levels and go to brs for amounts to add. Has everyone just checked levels to figure out how often you're dosing after the initial to get your levels right

Back