Dosing coral amino

Jé123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just bought the Brightwell coral amino after hearing good reviews. I was just not really sure how should I dose it. Should I target feed it like its recommended? It just seems weird to feed a liquid in water x) If so, can I mix it with reef roids? I have a 13.5 gal tank. How many times a week can I feed this?

AFADA501-354F-4105-B9F6-4DCB844E3B22.jpeg

Little_Red_Ryan_Hood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broadcast feed everyday. I dose 2 droppers in a 125 SPS dominant tank. I should probably dose more. I dose it just before the most intense light period. I feed reef roids after the lights go out. They are taken in by the corals in different ways. Aminos are absorbed through the coral tissue. Reef roids are caught by the polyps and ingested.

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 drops per night ten minutes before lights out. 120 gal. I would start out at a quarter dose and work your way up. I broadcast feed.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back