Food Medication ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neltel_7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neltel_7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Messages
283
Reaction score
113
Location
Coral Springs
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My Kole tang seems to have bit something and damaged its mouth. He is swimming around fine but is mouth is fully open. I just bought a few medications and vitamins but wanted everyone’s opinions on mixing this with the food I have and putting it in my reef tank with coral and anemones.

Medication:
Neoplex
Seachem focus
Brightwell vitamin c
Brightwell vitamarin m

Food I have on hand:
Frozen mysis
Frozen blood worms
Algemax pellets
Marine fish pelets
Shrimp wafers

Thoughts on the best combination?
Should I mix it all?
The goal is to prevent infection as well as keep him healthy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new