Dosing lines for red sea doser

stlamarc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m setting up a Red Sea doser with the RedSea colored dosing lines. What is the best/simplest way to make sure the dosing lines go to the bottom of the containers? I have tried to set the container with a 1/4” bulkhead and rigid tubing but i can’t connect that to the RedSea doser inlet. Am I missing something obvious here?

it would be simple to just run the RedSea dosing line directly into the container but I would need something to weight down the lines in the container. Any ideas ??

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m setting up a Red Sea doser with the RedSea colored dosing lines. What is the best/simplest way to make sure the dosing lines go to the bottom of the containers? I have tried to set the container with a 1/4” bulkhead and rigid tubing but i can’t connect that to the RedSea doser inlet. Am I missing something obvious here?

it would be simple to just run the RedSea dosing line directly into the container but I would need something to weight down the lines in the container. Any ideas ??
I simply use home irrigation system risers cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom.

MySonWantedAHamster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Are you using the Red Sea dosing bottles too (ALK, CA, etc...)? If so, they make a "Red Sea Dosing Cap Tube" that has worked well on the 1000ml bottles that I use with their doser.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 86 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back