• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing Pump

Item Price
135.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fishmantim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
260
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kamoer X1 Micropump dosing pump. Bluetooth integration. 3 pumps with 3 2-litre dosing containers. Calcium, magnesium, KH. The KH container has a broken cap but still works fine. See pictures for details. Used, in great condition. Instructions manual included. $135 for the complete set, includes shipping to USA. Paypal (goods and services) only.
20240317_203942.jpg
20240317_203922.jpg
20240317_204116.jpg
 
Kamoer X1 Micropump dosing pump. Bluetooth integration. 3 pumps with 3 2-litre dosing containers. Calcium, magnesium, KH. The KH container has a broken cap but still works fine. See pictures for details. Used, in great condition. Instructions manual included. $135 for the complete set, includes shipping to USA. Paypal (goods and services) only.
20240317_203942.jpg
20240317_203922.jpg
20240317_204116.jpg
If still available I would like to buy them. Text me please. Bruce. 815-354-3131
 
If still available I would like to buy them. Text me please. Bruce. 815-354-3131
Yes, dosing pump are still available. To purchase, you'll need to reply your email so I can invoice you thru PayPal. PayPal will email you the invoice. Once paid, I ship same or next day. Tim.
 
Yes, dosing pump are still available. To purchase, you'll need to reply your email so I can invoice you thru PayPal. PayPal will email you the invoice. Once paid, I ship same or next day. Tim.
Great Tim. My email is the same as my PayPal…
[email protected]. And thank you. Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new