Dosing question

scabbedwings616

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
802
Reaction score
580
Location
Winthrop
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a new doser for my tank and wondering what should be dosed for sps dominate. I have a 90g, calcium reactor, apex controlled from flow monitors to the normal power outlets, and I’m looking to see what can be used in the two doser that are free right now.
 
Ati esstianls pro all minor and major trace elements in 2 bottles ... alk is in bottle #1 and cal/mag is bottle #2
 
Ati esstianls pro all minor and major trace elements in 2 bottles ... alk is in bottle #1 and cal/mag is bottle #2
I don’t need alk cal or magnesium as it’s all in the calcium reactor. I’m looking for other elements besides those to dose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new