Dosing trace elements Nano tank

Themastaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 gallon biocube. Parameters. 8.1P.h 1.026, 78 temp, 10 nitrates, 0.01 phosphate, 8.5 alk, 460 calcium. Mag 1340. I been doing weekly 10 percent water changes. I just switched salt to Red Sea coral pro. Was using instant ocean reef crystals. The tank is almost 2 months old. When I started the tank I used nutri sea primarily for a fast cycle. I used Red Sea abc+ reef foundation powder to raise the calcium. And the Abcd trace color. But I
Never used a or b trace colors because there are no dosing instructions for using with the abc+ powder. And since I been doing weekly water changes and using a 2 part cal and alk seachem reef fusion. I have not had to add any more reef foundation. I have mainly zoas in my tank I know they benefit from iodine. I just don’t know how much to add

OP
OP
Themastaa

Themastaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 gallon biocube. Parameters. 8.1P.h 1.026, 78 temp, 10 nitrates, 0.01 phosphate, 8.5 alk, 460 calcium. Mag 1340. I been doing weekly 10 percent water changes. I just switched salt to Red Sea coral pro. Was using instant ocean reef crystals. The tank is almost 2 months old. When I started the tank I used nutri sea primarily for a fast cycle. I used Red Sea abc+ reef foundation powder to raise the calcium. And the Abcd trace color. But I
Never used a or b trace colors because there are no dosing instructions for using with the abc+ powder. And since I been doing weekly water changes and using a 2 part cal and alk seachem reef fusion. I have not had to add any more reef foundation. I have mainly zoas in my tank I know they benefit from iodine. I just don’t know how much to add
I forgot to mention The trace colors Red Sea ABCD A is iodine and B is Potassium

OP
OP
Themastaa

Themastaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have came here a long time ago. Also for maintaining calcium and alk is reef fusion from seachems a good product?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back