Double headed Nem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaneGer21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
2,750
Location
Creston, 44217
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t tell if this baby bubble tip has two heads with two separate feet, or if they share the foot.

I have seen this/these nems grow from literally a speck. Usually I don’t keep these but I found it as a hitch hiker so I tossed it in a container because I don’t want it on my rock work. But, the past week it’s been living on top of said container haha. I’ll end up selling or trading it because I just don’t keep them in my tanks.

I know the pics are hard to see for now. I’ll shut the pumps off and lift the container up...

6D259A08-4FEA-47BC-A7B8-1D9975D20EB3.jpeg F7F697B3-AFEB-41B6-9284-374CA0666F32.jpeg
 
I can’t be 100% to be honest. I picked up some rock from a local, and I know for sure he had bta’s in his tank, so honestly, I just assumed.

I will keep it segregated and keep an eye on it.
 
Definitely not a zoa unless a bubbly like skirt/appendages, and because they are still getting bigger lol

Here are some new pic from this evening...anyone else? @ReefSquad

D2D5276F-495A-4229-8BFD-A18DEEFF2460.jpeg A35DF8CC-F868-4A30-B431-2A0C3A6E3035.jpeg 6E60DAE6-EF3C-47B9-A44A-156115A3819B.jpeg
 
Looks like a majano to me.
 
It’s never really moved. Only time it ever did was when it crawled out of the container and settled on the lid where it’s currently been for a few months.

I’ll definitely keep an eye on it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new