Doughboy Bounce

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ARB_REEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
491
Reaction score
27
Location
Boise ID
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doughboy bounce available: Original mother gotten from AriMiko.
Pricing will include shipping.
Standard DOA - Will only ship UPS overnight.

Please PM me - I will respond here to update folks on status / answer PM's.

Can also work out pack deals.
Due to a busy work schedule I will ship packages out as fast as possible (please allow more time than coral shops, and please communicate with me if you have any issues).

Mother
FullSizeRender.jpeg





A : 2 x 1/2" - SOLD
B: slightly smaller than 1/2" SOLD
C: 1/2" - SOLD
D: 3/4" - SOLD
E: 1.5" - SOLD
F: SOLD
IMG_0906.jpg





G: 2 x 3/4" - SOLD
H: 3.5" mama - SOLD
IMG_0908.jpg


Last shots are a few top downs.

IMG_0909.jpeg


IMG_0910.jpeg
 
Last edited:
F : sold - due to weather, I will not be shipping to east coast until shipping hubs are back to fully operational.

Will sell remainder for $3700 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new