Downgrading reef tank

weldrick208658

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
31
Location
quebec canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning on downgrading my 100 gallon reef to something smaller like 20 gallons I’m keeping some fish but I just don’t know what to do with all my corals and bigger fish, does anyone have experience with what I’m trying to do
 
You can either, sell, trade or donate to somebody local. Plenty of people downsize. Just find new homes for your livestock
 
You can’t do much but find new home for whatever doesn’t go in to your new tank. Either trade, sale donate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new