Downsizing and gauging local interest in tank & equipment (4 months old)

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently took down my tank and setup a look-down tank in my basement. The tank is amazing, but it's not the same as having it in your living room where it can be enjoyed a lot more, so I'm going back to a cube tank. I'm just gauging local interest at this point since the tank would have to be picked up locally, that's why I put it in this forum.

The tank is acrylic 55"L x 36"W x 16"H (open top).
Stand is just 2x6's and 2x4's. I never enclosed it for access reasons
There are 4 double headed outlets
3/4 inch plumbing with ball valves to control each outlet
12"x 5" overflow
Hamilton Technology 60" fixture w/ 2- 175w 20k bulbs and 2 65w pc actnics
Hamilton Technology ballasts
Aqua-C skimmer w/ mag 18 pump
reeflo gold return pump
55g sump. Needs to be drilled for bulkhead for return pump
auto top-off system
Neptune Apex controller- temp, ph, conductivity (salt) & orp probes.
Neptune power bar
PM2 probe module for controller
160lbs of sand
approx 80 - 100lbs of live rock
a couple of frag racks if you want them too
I would keep several of my corals (warpaint scoly, bleeding apple scoly, war coral, chalices, wellso, lobo, acans, etc)
I would include some corals for free if interested.

I have over $3,000 invested into this setup.
I'd be willing to let it go for $1500.00

I also have a DFS-100 reefkeeper saw that I used once- $175

I can send pics if you'd like. Just send me your email address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new