Downsizing. . . Should I go nem tank or freshwater?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,532
Reaction score
4,825
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to move on from my acro/SPS tank. . . It just takes up too much time for something I am not really enjoying anymore. . . But I love fish and it feels wrong to be tankless. . . I'm looking for less/smaller water changes and no dosing if possible. . .

Looking at a smaller nem tank or dwarf/small freshwater cichlids?

Thoughts?
 
You could do pretty much any of the easy growing soft corals without dosing, just doing some water changes.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new