Dr foster smith Vortech deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think what you are seeing is the tariffs starting to make an impact on new inventory purchased from China.

I agree. I just think they should eat it until they come out with something new. They are a very successful company within this industry however, so I would assume they know what they are doing! Good news is with their extremely strict MAP policy and the new prices, the used market is strong which helps this equipment we buy retain value!

I'm just crabby about it all, but it's probably a good sign for our economy. Everything is going up and unemployment is low. I just need a bigger number on my W2!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new