• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DR. JIM'S SPS FOR SALE

Item Price
$40-$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
PHOTOS WERE UPDATED TODAY AND A THESE NEW ONES WERE ADDED.......

DR. JIM'S LOST HORIZON.....$60

This is a coral whose name I lost. It was probably from either
POTO, TCK or RMF. Whatever it is, it is pretty nice! I only buy nice-looking frags! 😁
Someday, I will probably figure it out, but for now I just gave it a name.

DR. JIM'S LOST HORIZON.JPG
DR. JIM'S LOST HORIZON.JPG


TYREE RED DRAGON.....$45
TYREE RED DRAGON.JPG

JF RAJA RAMPAGE.....$40
JF RAJA RAMPAGE.JPG



Others that I have had before but were out of stock, and some updated photos:
(See all updated photos on Posts 1-6)


-CC Pink Highlighter.....$90
CC PINK HIGHLIGHTER.JPG

RR SHAZAM.......$70
RR SHAZAM.jpg
 
Last edited:
***NEW CORALS***

POTO BUBBLEGUM BLISS (relatively NEW RELEASE from POTO)........$65
POTO BUBBLEGUM BLISS.JPG



MC PROM QUEEN................$80
MC PROM QUEEN.JPG

WWC SNOW DRAGON....... $50
WWC SNOW DRAGON.JPG

ALL THREE FOR $125 IF YOU BUY $125 MORE FROM MY LIST (See POST #1)
Send PM with Zip for shipping quote.
 
Tiger blood
Princess peach xl
Bubble bath unicorn

Do you have extra tiger bloods? I want to get some coverage with multiple frags.
 
Tiger blood
Princess peach xl
Bubble bath unicorn

Do you have extra tiger bloods? I want to get some coverage with multiple frags.
I can make more Tiger Bloods. Please PM me and give me an idea as to how many you might want....or if you prefer a large chunk.
 
I just added my DISCOUNT POLICY on my first post......

DISCOUNT POLICY: AFTER meeting the $200 Minimum, 20% off any additional amount spent before shipping fee is added. (Please send Private Message with zip code and list of frags for Next Day Shipping quote). Local pick-up in Naples, FL also available.
 
I can ship.
Please contact me via Private Message for questions.
Thank you
.
 
Last edited:

***MOVING SALE ***

25% OFF ORDERS OVER $300 !!

ONLY UNTIL WEDNESDAY 3/25 (last ship date) ... After that, I will be shipping from N.C.

Contact me with list of corals and your zip and I will let you know if I still have them and quote a shipping price.


I'm looking forward to my new home and expanding my coral room.....although it will take 3 trips to move everything!! 😱
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new