Dr Reef’s Quarantined Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdpascual
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pdpascual

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Well I can definitely recommend DR Reefs! Not only is the customer support the best I have experienced the fish came in happy, healthy and perfectly packaged. I was not sure how to feel about them originally but they out perform any other place I’ve ordered from. Highly highly recommend
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new