• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef Another W

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ronsonb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered variety of fish/inverts from Dr Reef and could not be happier. My shipment was delayed a day due to equipment malfunction with UPS and I could not believe that everything survived.

This was my second order with Dr Reef and I can’t say enough about the animals I have received. I will certainly be ordering again when the wallet allows.

If you’re big on customer support as I am, know that any questions/issues/order changes will be handled promptly. A week or two into my order being quarantined I added to my order with no issues.

Understand that it may take 3-4weeks to receive your order but consider this a blessing as they ensure that the animals are healthy before shipping. Their reputation needs no more praise but I couldn’t help but be amazed at the fact my order survived that extra day!!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered variety of fish/inverts from Dr Reef and could not be happier. My shipment was delayed a day due to equipment malfunction with UPS and I could not believe that everything survived.

This was my second order with Dr Reef and I can’t say enough about the animals I have received. I will certainly be ordering again when the wallet allows.

If you’re big on customer support as I am, know that any questions/issues/order changes will be handled promptly. A week or two into my order being quarantined I added to my order with no issues.

Understand that it may take 3-4weeks to receive your order but consider this a blessing as they ensure that the animals are healthy before shipping. Their reputation needs no more praise but I couldn’t help but be amazed at the fact my order survived that extra day!!
Thank you for your support. Please keep an eye on the livestock. We pack with couple of days in transit in mind just in case and in most cases 3 to 4 days later fish have survived, Sometimes after such hiccups they seem to be alive but still shutting down internally. So I will extend the guarantee for a week. If they survive a week they will live long.
Thank you again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back