• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another awesome order form Dr Reef !

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been about 2 weeks since I got my last order from @Dr. Reef fish are still thriving and doing great. It was a big order allot of fish all arrived super healthy.
2 of the fish were jade spotted files which were eating brine and mysis immediately. Really great to see that as this fish are known not to want to eat and are difficult to get switched over. I have tried doing it myself over the years and have not had the best luck getting them to switch over. This is the second group of orange spotted files I got from him that were eating brine right out of the gate. All the other fish were eating right away also. No tore fins or skinny fish. Just super healthy looking fish. If your thinking of ordering fish I cant recommend him enough especially if your after some of the more finicky fish. I had moorish idosl in my previous order and they showed up healthy and eating like crazy also.
The customer service has been amazing also any concerns or questions I've had they responded to within in the hour. He is like the AMAZON of fish when it comes customer service. I have been into saltwater for 3 decades and for the price to get quality healthy fish that have been through QT its a bargain. Ive never had much luck doing my own QT on fish, seems like I always would loose them before I got them through QT or panic and just put them into my main display because I was worried they were to stressed out. Having this option is just amazing!
Thank you Dr Reef your awesome!

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been about 2 weeks since I got my last order from @Dr. Reef fish are still thriving and doing great. It was a big order allot of fish all arrived super healthy.
2 of the fish were jade spotted files which were eating brine and mysis immediately. Really great to see that as this fish are known not to want to eat and are difficult to get switched over. I have tried doing it myself over the years and have not had the best luck getting them to switch over. This is the second group of orange spotted files I got from him that were eating brine right out of the gate. All the other fish were eating right away also. No tore fins or skinny fish. Just super healthy looking fish. If your thinking of ordering fish I cant recommend him enough especially if your after some of the more finicky fish. I had moorish idosl in my previous order and they showed up healthy and eating like crazy also.
The customer service has been amazing also any concerns or questions I've had they responded to within in the hour. He is like the AMAZON of fish when it comes customer service. I have been into saltwater for 3 decades and for the price to get quality healthy fish that have been through QT its a bargain. Ive never had much luck doing my own QT on fish, seems like I always would loose them before I got them through QT or panic and just put them into my main display because I was worried they were to stressed out. Having this option is just amazing!
Thank you Dr Reef your awesome!
Thank you for your detailed feedback. I am very glad to head some of the finicky fish are all doing well and eating well. Thats always good to hear. I really appreciate you and your feedback and if there is anything we can do please feel free to reach out to us
Thank you again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back