Dr Reefs Review

JRingo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
Owensboro
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
I have ordered a few times from Dr Reefs, everything from snails and inverts, corals and fish. All communication was good and live stock arrived healthy. I have had a mostly positive experience and will order from them again. On one order i received a captive bred small hippo tang that was extremely shy and hid and I could not coax him to eat and ended up losing him and another order i received a batch of trochus snails that all arrived dead. I was given credit for the snails on my next order. I appreciate that theres companies who will quarentine these animals for us to help give a better chance of success. Thank you Dr Reefs for all you do for our reef community.

 
Hi
Thank you for your feedback and support. Glad your experience was mostly positive.
Sorry to hear about the loss of hippo tang. If my team hasn't already taken care of it. Let me know, i will.
Thank you again and happy reefing
 
I will replace the hippo. You have a pending order. I am adding a free hippo to that order. Let me know how this one does. Hopefully better than the last one.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new