• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef Fish, Bullseye Pistol, & Assorted Corals

Item Price
$50-$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Apollo7235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down my tank—just had my second baby and I don’t have time to tend to these critters the way they need and deserve. Just asking what I paid for these guys. These are the only fish I have in my tank and I have never had any diseases or pests. I buy my fish only from DrReef and pay to have them fully QT’d. It’s definitely paid off. The photos are obviously from that website, but I can try to get real photos upon request. I have also included copies of my order invoices for verification.

Bullseye shrimp picture is from Google but he looks just like the photo. I haven’t been able to get a good picture of him lately.

Orange Storm Clown Pair: $400
Yellow Coris (Canary) Wrasse: $100
Randall’s Prawn Goby (Pairs really well with a Randall’s Pistol Shrimp): $70

Bullseye Pistol Shrimp (DOES NOT PAIR WITH GOBIES): $50

Open to negotiation on the prices.

Also have some LPS, NPS, softies, very mature live rock, live sand, and a 38-gallon tank set-up for sale if interested.

Local pickup only please. I don’t know how to ship livestock properly and don’t want to risk them needlessly.

IMG_7464.png IMG_7465.png IMG_7466.png IMG_7467.jpeg IMG_7468.jpeg IMG_7469.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 134 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back