• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef's QT- World Class Vendor

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Lambo82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stood up a 300g and decided to spend the extra cash on purchasing QT'd fish. After researching several vendors, I was drawn in by Doc's story and how he started and grew the business. Not to mention, his name is tied to Humblefish, as we all know, he is the QT Jedi Master. Anyway, I ordered 9 total B/G Chromis as my first batch of fish. Communication and response time from ordering to receiving my fish was way above and beyond my expectations. I choose to pick up my fish at the UPS Access point which they had arrived at noon; to my surprise, (not), they were closed and scheduled to reopen at 5:30pm for pick up. I came back at 5:30 and expected to open the box and maybe have at least 3-4 dead fish from shock or cooked from the FL heat. When I got home and opened the box, not only the fish happy to see me but I had an extra Chromis. I emailed Dr. Reef and told him I was given an extra fish. I guess with Chromis they add an extra fish to compensate for any DOA's. All 10 of my fish were lively and acclimated to the instructions on his website to the T! The fish are doing great, eating, and their color is beautiful. Dr. Reef's would not take payment for the extra fish which I am very grateful knowing he lost a few bucks in the process. I will be
Stocking the rest of my 300 with Dr. Reef's QT'd. I trust his QT process, and the teams genuine concern for top notch customer service and delivering quality to the hobbyist.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kind and honest feedback.
Good or bad it helps us strive for best.
Glad all gosh made it and are doing good.
We do add a few fish for free to orders that we know tend to be doa to compensate. If they all live they are all yours at no cost to clients.
Happy reefing

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back