Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish experience

The Reef Monster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
54
Location
Hialeah
What state or country do you live in
Florida
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone at https://drreefsquarantinedfish.com for always sending me fat, beautiful, healthy fish. I don't have the time to Quarantine and I'm not that good at it anyways. Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish allows me to focus on other things and not worry bout this process. Thank You so much!!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new