Dr. Tims fishless cycle

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe0813
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We can track out details in a few weeks agreed, we are aligned for a good way to test predictions logged.

if you are truly interested in my answer on how I account for reef tank stalls then we cover it after bioload is in this tank running and we discuss things that are in hindsight, in that alignment you and I will be able to communicate well.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new