Dragon Soul Torch for Acros?

CuseReefer84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Messages
67
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the Upstate New York area wanna trade? I have frags of Dragon Soul Torch id like to trade for high end acros and montis.

20200620_135759.jpg
 
I would say by his username, hes in the Syracuse area. While I have no acros to trade, would love to see if you would sell me a frag? I'm also upstate, but about 2 1/2 hours north(Old Forge). Closer to them guys in VT. lol

While I probably won't see a reply to this thread, PM if your interested.
 
I would say by his username, hes in the Syracuse area. While I have no acros to trade, would love to see if you would sell me a frag? I'm also upstate, but about 2 1/2 hours north(Old Forge). Closer to them guys in VT. lol

While I probably won't see a reply to this thread, PM if your interested.
If you want to exchange numbers we can
 
If you’d like to message me your #. I am also interested in purchasing one if available.
I’m up near Burlington so that’s not to bad of a drive
 
Anyone in the Upstate New York area wanna trade? I have frags of Dragon Soul Torch id like to trade for high end acros and montis.

20200620_135759.jpg
Still have the DS for trade?
 
Western Massachusetts
 
If your still interested, I could trade you some cool Acro. Let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new