Dragon Tamer & Indo Gold Torches

Item Price
$50-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Existence295

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_4223.jpeg
IMG_4231.jpeg

Indo Gold 1 Head $50
Indo Gold 2 Heads $75
Indo Gold 3 Heads $125
Indo Gold 3 Heads $125
Indo Gold 6 Heads $200

Dragon Tamer 1 Head $75
Dragon Tamer 2 Heads $150
Dragon Tamer 2 Heads Splitting $175
Dragon Tamer 4 Heads $300

Located in CA 92344
 
UPDATE

Indo Gold 1 Head $50 SOLD
Indo Gold 2 Heads $75 SOLD
Indo Gold 3 Heads $125
Indo Gold 3 Heads $125 SOLD
Indo Gold 6 Heads $200

Dragon Tamer 1 Head $75 SOLD
Dragon Tamer 2 Heads $150
Dragon Tamer 2 Heads Splitting $175 SOLD
Dragon Tamer 4 Heads $300

Located in CA 92344
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new