Dragon

Justsomedude

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
101
Reaction score
132
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this dragon moray I recently added. I’ve been feeding her twice a week it’s amazing how much she can put down
 
Love this dragon moray I recently added. I’ve been feeding her twice a week it’s amazing how much she can put down
Show us a full sized photo. They are oddly beautiful and ugly in an endearing sort of way. I had one that I collected when I lived on Maui. They really are very cool critters.
 
How do you post a pic lol
 
B40C0E80-23DE-4B98-9BE8-DC0A0CAEAA42.jpeg
Using this button!
 
Nice one of my favorite fishes along with Australian Harlequin Tuskfish. When I get a tank suitable for a dragon moray i'll be looking for one to add to my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new