Dragonet is stressed?

EvanStorzuk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a spotted dragonet that is trained to eat frozen, but i also have lots of copepods. some times she is sifts along the sand and the rocks. but alot of the time i see her going up and down the glass. usually she is swimming slowly and her breathing seems calm. but some times she is quite franticly swimming. there is definitly not an absense of food in my tank, so i cant really think of any thing that would be scaring her. when i first got her my talbots damsel was picking on her. but after about a week of that, they now seem to get along. i have had her for littler under a month i would say. my tank is 40g and there is lots of live rock for her to swim through and hid under. i really cannot think of anything that is stressing her out. can any one think of a reason?

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would suggest to provide a short video if you can.... that will help generate more replies.

OP
OP
E

EvanStorzuk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would suggest to provide a short video if you can.... that will help generate more replies.
at the moment she is hiding in my rock work. i will record if she starts again. but i have a picture

Attachments

• dragonet.jpg
    dragonet.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 19

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back