Dragonette feeding

reefnate21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I purchased this dragonette and yes I have a population of pods and I stock monthly but I would like to get him eating more things he’s a little guy and I got him to eat reef nutrition ROE I tried feeding brine but it seemed a little too big for his mouth when he picked at it what should I try to feed him next and any tips on training them?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pods are what's needed. Their digestive system works very quickly and requires a constant supply of food. Mine hunts non stop while awake. In the years I've had her I've only seen her nibble on something else once. Think it was spirulina brine.

At this point I feed just about everything that's available. I have 8 different frozen foods on hand, pellets, and nori.

OP
OP
R

reefnate21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pods are what's needed. Their digestive system works very quickly and requires a constant supply of food. Mine hunts non stop while awake. In the years I've had her I've only seen her nibble on something else once. Think it was spirulina brine.

At this point I feed just about everything that's available. I have 8 different frozen foods on hand, pellets, and nori.
Yea I have pods I just would like to get her on frozen for peace of mind she is the smallest fish in my tank nothing is aggressive to her but she is new and is a little shy aand is just picking at the pods on the shells I have in the corner of my tank

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back