Drilling my own 75 peninsula style

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
641
Reaction score
232
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all I’m planning on drilling my 75 out the side possibly just a 40g either way I’m going for a peninsula can yall link me to some products to use. Like fittings to set it up in this way with a sump ?? Great thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new