• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DROP-10 upflow turf scrubber, $699 New

Item Price
$699
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SantaMonica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
1,181
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Different stages of a DROP-10 filling in, and some bubbling video with the growth compartment removed.

https://www.santa-monica.cc/DROP-10_p_110.html



d10 jonaid 1.jpg

d10 jonaid 2.jpeg

d10 jonaid 3.jpeg

d10 jonaid 4.jpeg

d10 jonaid 5.jpeg

d10 jonaid 6.jpeg

d10 jonaid 7.jpeg

d10 jonaid 8.jpeg

d10 jonaid 9.jpeg

d10 jonaid 10.jpeg

d10 jonaid 11.jpeg

d10 jonaid 12.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • d10 jonaid lid off bubbling.MOV
    663.2 KB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new