Drop a Word / Keep a Word

report card
 
credit debt
 
stimulus check
 
oops I changed mine since I replied right after you did and kinda messed it up, now I messed it up worse :(
no worries it happens :)
 
check out
 
knocked up
 
up draft
 
out line
 
we should not edit mis posts ,messes all up ,just let it pass will be corrected
 
supporting cast
 
fish net
 
worth while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new