• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dry rock, aquarium and reactor.

Item Price
$2 - $300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

b2smoov

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
93
Reaction score
52
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a few items. Just upgraded to a larger tank.

I have about 41 pounds of dry rock. Couple of larger pieces. Mostly large fist size. Asking $2 per pound.

My old aquarium is a 55 gallon acrylic. It measures 48l x15w x 18h. Has an external overflow. Comes with stand that will accommodate up to 120 gallon aquarium and a 40 breeder sump with fiji cube baffle kit. Tank has a few scratches that will probably buff out. Novus polish included. The sump needs some silicone work on one of the baffles. Asking $300.

BRS deluxe media reactor with Sicce syncra 1.5 pump. Bought new in 3/23. Asking $70.

Located in Temecula. No shipping.

20240512_115406.jpg 20240512_120321.jpg 20240512_120326.jpg 20240512_120334.jpg 20240512_121014.jpg 20240512_121023.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new