• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DSA 105 NON Reef Ready and Steel Stand $900

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling this tank that I never set up. Its never seen water, was purchased brand new right before DSA closed and has been stored in a temp monitored storage unit. Awesome tank but ended up going bigger. I paid $900 for the stand AND canopy. Pick up is 60108. Let me know if you have question. Willing to separate $550 for stand only and $350 for tank only. Tank is rimmed, pic is a stock photo please be aware. Price and dimensions are in the pics.
DSA 105.jpg
Steel Stand.JPG

OP
OP
Cment

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand would also fit a standard 120g. Canopy height can be adjusted. Just needs to be skinned. There are also self leveling feet on bottom of stand.

Steel Stand.JPG

OP
OP
Cment

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steel stand and canopy comes apart or can be adjusted in height.

OP
OP
Cment

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to my storage unit today to take a few pics since a few people have asked to see the actual tank...first pic the original stickers are still on it, their just facing the opposite direction.
DSA 105g Original Sticker Pic.JPG
DSA 105 1 0f 2.JPG
DSA 105 2 of 2.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back