DSLR Cameras for shooting Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryecoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm by no means a pro so I will be trying out some of ReeferEric's advice also..... I still need to get myself a macro lens too....I'm shooting with the 18-55mm Nikkor that came with my Nikon 3200.... However, shooting in raw is the best advice I got so far as a rookie....
 
yes. I will most likely pick up a Macro lense also. on craigslist a lot of photographers are selling their Macro lenses and prime lenses for good deals. Also some L-Series lenses too.
 
I would love for everyone to post pics of their frags with Macro lenses lol we can actually see the beauty of the frags we are buying. lol say goodbye to "wysiwyg" lol
 
If you guys post up photos of what you've taken in RAW converted to JPEG along with setting, I could give you better pointers as well.
 
@ReeferEric Im gonna take some sample shots tomorrow and post it. Let me know what you think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new