Dual Director?

Discussion in 'GHL Advanced Technology' started by Ditto, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Ditto

Ditto Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Controller Advisor Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Can you have two KH directors on the same P4?

Be102 likes this.

2. EddieJ

EddieJ Active Member Build Thread Contributor

I don’t believe so.. Pretty sure I read somewhere that is not supported.

Ditto likes this.
  3. WWIII

WWIII Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor LMAS Member

I was told only one per master device due to the complexity of the kh director. I actually own 2 of the kh directors and plan to run my 2nd one off of a stand alone 2.1 doser. Would be nice for them both to be displayed under the profilux, but Matthias and Vinny said this isn't possible.

Ditto likes this.
  4. Ditto

Ditto Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Controller Advisor Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Thank you!!

@WWIII - forgot all about stand alone, that what I will do :)

Be102 and WWIII like this.
  5. WWIII

WWIII Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor LMAS Member

Yes sir! I just set up another tank down in the basement with expansion box, etc. So I plan to have everything controlled under my profilux for both tanks besides the kh director (on my 2nd tank). I will just have to log into the doser 2.1 to monitor the alkalinity on that one.

If that ever changes in the future I will just switch the stand alone doser over to slave and have the 2 kh directors run under the profilux. I'm not sure if GHL meant not possible period, or not possible for right now? Either way, for me and my setup, I think it will be just fine running with the stand alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted