Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m sorry I’m not following what part are you looking forIs the left side for the water return included?
The big blue part you can twist on where the pump sucks the water inI’m sorry I’m not following what part are you looking forIs the left side for the water return included?
Oh no the intake part, they didn’t fit in my sump with them on so i never kept themThe big blue part you can twist on where the pump sucks the water inI’m sorry I’m not following what part are you looking forIs the left side for the water return included?
https://store2.ecotechmarine.com/products/collar-coupling-kit-for-m2The big blue part you can twist on where the pump sucks the water inI’m sorry I’m not following what part are you looking forIs the left side for the water return included?
Both sold please close