Duke's 50 cube build... Let the games begin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395711991.782280.jpg
nice jack o lantern duke always loved those pieces
 
Wow, awesome update and round of photos. :) Me likey! :D
 
Vance nice pics... I finally got around to seeing them... Too bad that stupid wrasse kicked up the sand and made everything close while you were taking the pics... Lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sweet chalices, cant wait til my jack o latern takes off.
 
updates?..........

Hahaha... whats up bro!!! Been busy with work. Yea Ill get some updated pics. I definitely have have some major growth and starting getting into some SPS as well again... That WWC bounce shroom above is like 4 times the size now and covered in bubbles..LOL
 
Nice update Kevin good looking additions I heard jersey bounce has left cali
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new