Duke's 50 cube build... Let the games begin

unana2at.jpg
 
Nice!! Do I see the Pink Kraks and the Original Kraks!! Looking Good!! Makes me wanna get another tank up and running!
 
Nice!! Do I see the Pink Kraks and the Original Kraks!! Looking Good!! Makes me wanna get another tank up and running!

Thanks.... Went through some hard times with the last set up and lost a lot of live stock due to a LFS not posting that their rock was fake and said it was real.... Its all good I am coming back 10 x harder now with the collector pieces...LOL.... Yeap those are pink kraks and the OG Krak...
 
Last edited:
Looking good over there Kev! glad you got everything in order now. Reefing has its up and downs, glad you stuck with it bro
 
What are you using to mount that LED light? Is it attached to the wall or the stand? I absolutely love the work work!
 
Nice pic Kev you west coast boys got them gems now :smile:
 
Thanks.... Went through some hard times with the last set up and lost a lot of live stock due to a LFS not posting that their rock was fake and said it was real.... Its all good I am coming back 10 x harder now with the collector pieces...LOL.... Yeap those are pink kraks and the OG Krak...

I guess I'll be seeing you soon hahaha.
 
Nice tank Kev, love the set up. Need more pictures of the Krak
 
Just ordered the new sump from John at Advanced Acrylics. I want to run a refugium again. If you have a cube aquarium you know about space confinement. It will be 20wx 22.5L x 16 T. It will also have a 2.5gl built in ATO. I have some preliminary scetches and its going to function and look great. I can't wait till next tuesday when I can pick it up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new