0   0   0
Will these get invasive and grow all over the back glass?:tongue:

carolinareefguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best quote in coral selling history... "1-2 polyps" ??? Really? Do u get 1 or do u get 2? This means it's a fresh cut, no wysiwyg, and a bit shady because as a buyer I should know exactly what I'm bidding on.

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's definitely not worth asking price at all. I guess thy didn't get the donatello hype from a special someone otherwise they would be $500 pp

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, I really appreciate all the support from all my CLUB ZOA brothers and sisters..... I can't believe the bashing that goes on in here and especially from people that I have dealt with in the past. I would never go through the trouble of trying to put my name on something unless I thought it was something really different and could be a good addition to a collection. I thought you people would know me somewhat by now....LOL... Just my $.02, please continue...

Last edited:

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, I really appreciate all the support from all my CLUB ZOA brothers and sisters..... I can't believe the bashing that goes on in here and especially from people that I have dealt with in the past. I would never go through the trouble of trying to put my name on something unless I thought it was something really different and could be a good addition to a collection. I thought you people would know me somewhat by now....LOL... Just my $.02, please continue...

words of wisdom....let the haters hate

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow conbread huh....must be nice to have that name associated with it. Following the auction to see how much it goes for...

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If im not mistaken isnt this how the Krak started out everyone giving you crap for paying $500 for a zoa......and how much are they selling for now and how many people have them...COME ON MAN....i wish some day i could send some new zoas to sell thru CB...what a honor....i will take one for sure....

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
We'll that zoa/ Paly worth $0 right, it'll only worth something if someone is willing to pay for it.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't read this thread because I don't have the time. But if post are in violation of our family friendly flame free forum rules :))) then please report the post and the mods will handle it.

Also for the record ebay links are ok but only if the link is not to your own listing or used to hype up an ebay sale for someone else.

socal619

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If im not mistaken isnt this how the Krak started out everyone giving you crap for paying $500 for a zoa......and how much are they selling for now and how many people have them...COME ON MAN....i wish some day i could send some new zoas to sell thru CB...what a honor....i will take one for sure....

exactly lol, couldnt have worded it better myself. if your a hardcore zoa junkie like a few people on here you will definately know what 1-2 polyps means on CB. Cornbred Presents Duke's Kraken Paly Live Coral | eBay Rev said its cool to post links figured i post it up lol. i will be adding this zoa to my collections, when i pick up my frag i want the plug signed Kev lol

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this isn't a hype thread I don't know what is. I see 3-4 people sitting on polyps telling everyone that they are fantastic while pointing everyone to an eBay auction that will determine the price. Just my $0.02

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back