Dumb question - Trigger CR44 Interchangeable Plates

  • Thread starter Thread starter nudave
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nudave

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I get the interchangeable plate out? The oval one with the filter socks. I tried through the top and emergency overflow slot area. I installed the intake pipes the same as the picture with the right intake as the more front one. Is that wrong, and are all the pictures trigger posted wrong? Or am I just dumb, lol.
1656446803569.png
 
How do I get the interchangeable plate out? The oval one with the filter socks. I tried through the top and emergency overflow slot area. I installed the intake pipes the same as the picture with the right intake as the more front one. Is that wrong, and are all the pictures trigger posted wrong? Or am I just dumb, lol.
Near as I can tell if you don't want to use the filter socks you remove them, place the two blue trays with star patterns overtop that and then rest the black sponge on top. I don't think the actual blue tray with the 3 slots comes out (at least as far as I could tell).
 
Near as I can tell if you don't want to use the filter socks you remove them, place the two blue trays with star patterns overtop that and then rest the black sponge on top. I don't think the actual blue tray with the 3 slots comes out (at least as far as I could tell).
Thanks. I purchased a new plate for 4 inch filter socks via trigger this also won’t fit. :shrug:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new