• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Duncan and Purple Death pack for sale LPS/paly pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13 polyp Duncan colony that I would like to sell as I want to go a different direction with my tank. I also have a 5 polyp frag of Purple Deaths along with the Duncan's to be sold in a LPS/paly pack. I am asking $300 shipped overnight using USPS express. IF the buyer would like another carrier then the pack will be $335 shipped FedEx overnight or UPS overnight. This comes out to about $16 per polyp for the pack before shipping and $18 per polyp with shipping. They will be shipped in a foam cooler with an icepack just to be safe. I cannot frag this colony up as the polyps are so close that I would have nothing living if I did so I would like to sell it whole. Here is a pic of the Duncan colony:
DSCN0986.jpg

I will get a pic of the Purple Death frag tomorrow as the lights are out now.....I am not interested in trades at this time. There is no guarantees on the Duncan colony as it is the only one I have but I will work with buyer towards a resolution if anything would happen.....Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask away......I do accept paypal as well I will need a 5% included if using a debit card as I only have a privet account......Post an PM me so I can keep it all straight....Thanks

James

Last edited:

rebecca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the polyps on the bottom right of the pic called? I just got some, but no idea the name of them. Ty

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from Pure Captive and Bryan called them Rings of Saturn....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't going to break this up but I can do this as well if somebody is interested......Here is what I can do:

Duncans for $190 shipped USPS express about $12 per polyp before shipping
Purple deaths $110 shipped USPS express about $17 per polyp before shipping

Post and PM if any interest........I would like to move this stuff out and will probably be my last sale for the summer and possibly the fall.....Thanks for looking.
James

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a crappy pic of the Purple Deaths...You can see 4 there is a 5th one behind the large one in the center....I took it closed so you can see and count.....I can take another one once they open back up.......
DSCN1043.jpg

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice stuff and nice red headed goby
i think on zoaid those ones with the yellow ring are called aoi's or lemon drops on some forums?

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to put this up on Michigan Reefers as well......

Price reduced on the duncans....$130+shipping averaged $25 for USPS overnight........That's $10 per polyp before shipping.....

Pic of the purple deaths opened...
DSCN1045.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duncan pending payment.....Duncan now sold......I am going to close this thread and start a new one for the PDs.....This way there is no confusion.....

James

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back