Duncan colony price

Aquatic Reef Creations

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
13
Location
Bellevue Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to determine what this Duncan colony is worth. It is at least 25 heads, probably more, haven't counted.
20171230_194956.jpg
 
What would you have to have for it? Thks
 
Duncans can go from 20 to 25 a head when fragged out. Although, when buying in bulk things should always be cheaper. If I were selling that piece a realistic price is 225 to 300. Of course, the overall appearance of the coral would be taken in to consideration and the appearance of the persons tank I was purchasing it from as well. If their tank is not well maintained and corals appear stressed I would pass on the purchase regardless of the price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new