Duncan Not doing well

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
548
Reaction score
403
Location
Oakdale, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure what is going on with my duncan. Had over 200 heads and they are dying off and the others are not opening. Water params are very good and have been constant for 8+ months. I changed nothing and other corals are doing fine. Just the duncan is suffering. I feed reef roids every monday and thats it. Thoughts???

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 6.23.58 PM.png
 
I thought that as well but its dying all over. Thinking of cutting off all the dead spots and starting over with it.
 
I only have tangs in the tank. No crabs or any clean up crew and I never see the tangs bother anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new