Duncan Question

Pale Morning1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my Duncan and Chalice on the same rock. Both are growing nicely however I have noticed that the main head of the Duncan has extended in a way that it touches the Chalice at times. Today I noticed that some of the tentacles on that side are atrophied. Is this from a sting? Should I look to move the Duncan?

0E8D83FA-7258-4B76-A6ED-BC7C4FD4180B.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my Duncan and Chalice on the same rock. Both are growing nicely however I have noticed that the main head of the Duncan has extended in a way that it touches the Chalice at times. Today I noticed that some of the tentacles on that side are atrophied. Is this from a sting? Should I look to move the Duncan?

0E8D83FA-7258-4B76-A6ED-BC7C4FD4180B.jpeg
Yes move the Duncan. Duncans aren't aggressive and will loose a fight. They get big fast so give it a decent amount of space

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming that’s a Hollywood stunner they are quick growing and aggressive. If not already it absolutely will start stinging the Duncan. I would look to move one of them.
I would move the Duncan they are a lot more tolerant with location.

OP
OP
P

Pale Morning1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Yeah the Hollywood can’t be moved unless I break it up. It has grown into the adjacent rock. Eventually the Hollywood will have to be fragged, it is outgrowing the tank. Thanks guys. Now I need to find space to move the Duncan. Will it be ok near a Blasto?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Yeah the Hollywood can’t be moved unless I break it up. It has grown into the adjacent rock. Eventually the Hollywood will have to be fragged, it is outgrowing the tank. Thanks guys. Now I need to find space to move the Duncan. Will it be ok near a Blasto?
It should be fine near a blasto

Back